We have selected best Garcinia Cambogia Supplements based on customer opinion, popularity and Garcinia Cambogia Supplements brand reputation. We also consider quantitative factors such as product price and average customer ratings.
Garcinia gummi-gutta is one of several closely related Garcinia species from the plant family Clusiaceae. With thin skin and deep vertical lobes, the fruit of G. gummi-gutta and related species range from about the size of an orange to that of a grapefruit; G. gummi-gutta looks more like a small yellowish, greenish, or sometimes reddish pumpkin. The color can vary considerably. When the rinds are dried and cured in preparation for storage and extraction, they are dark brown or black in color. [Reference: Wikipedia]
Best Garcinia Cambogia Supplements of 2021
OUR TOP PICK
- Get Rid Of Stubborn Fat & Lose Weight - Combined with a healthy diet, these weight loss pills boost your metabolism, burn fats and break down excess body sugar into energy, faster than other synthetic...
- Powerful Appetite Suppressant - This active appetite suppressant keeps hunger in check by increasing the levels of Serotonin, a brain chemical that makes you feel fuller. Integrate them into your...
- 100% Natural Formula - Extracted from the raw South-Asian Malabar Tamarind fruit, our pure Garcinia Cambogia extract is FREE from GMO, gluten, additives, fillers, binders, allergen or any artificial...
- NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT? CB Essentials Garcinia Cambogia Complex is the perfect storm of high energy, metabolism boosting, fat burning ingredients to give you the weight loss support you need!
- STUBBORN BELLY FAT WEIGHING YOU DOWN? High doses of quality Garcinia Cambogia Extract with Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) may help to block fat production and increase fat metabolism. Adding Vitamin C and...
- RIDING AN ENERGY ROLLER COASTER? Our high quality ingredients all play an important role in supporting health blood sugar levels already in the normal range, and with balanced blood sugar comes...
Best Garcinia Cambogia Supplements of 2021 - Buying Guide
Benefits of Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia cambogia is primarily promoted for its weight-loss effects, some of which are backed by scientific findings.
Some potential uses of garcinia cambogia include:
Garcinia cambogia may help to improve appetite control by helping you feel more full after meals. This effect is attributed to the fruit’s concentration of hydroxycitric acid.
The appetite suppressant effects are well documented, with a variety of human and animal studies contributing to the body of research.
Despite the body of evidence, researchers are still working to understand why garcinia cambogia may help to suppress the appetite.
Animal studies suggest that HCA in garcinia may help to increase the levels of serotonin in the brain.
Serotonin itself may help to suppress appetite, but this connection is not yet fully understood.
Keep in mind that some studies have also shown no effect on appetite, so more research is needed.
2. Fat production
Garcinia cambogia is marketed as a fat burner, and this claim does have some evidence to support it.
Several animal studies suggest that garcinia cambogia can lower levels of fat in the blood, while reducing oxidative stress.
A few human trials found similar results, but more research is needed.
It is thought that HCA, the active ingredient in garcinia cambogia, inhibits an enzyme called citrate lyase, which is involved in the production of fat. By inhibiting this enzyme, garcinia cambogia may help to slow down fat production in the body.
Some research suggests that garcinia cambogia may be particularly useful for reducing the accumulation of body fat in overweight individuals.
One study on obese individuals given 2,800mg of garcinia cambogia per day reported impressive reductions in key markers.
The study noted a 12.3% reduction in LDL cholesterol, a 8.6% reduction in blood triglycerides, and a significant increase in fat metabolites excreted in the urine.
3. Weight management
Garcinia cambogia peels are rich in hydroxycitric acid, or HCA. This active ingredient is thought to have some weight loss effects.
By addressing both appetite management and fat accumulation, HCA may help to maintain a healthy weight for some people.
Most studies examining garcinia cambogia for weight management have found that supplementing with it can result in a modest weight loss for research participants.
On average, studies have found that garcinia supplementation resulted in an addition 2lb weight loss over the study period, compared to placebo.
With that said, some studies have shown no effect over placebo, so more research is needed.
In short, garcinia cambogia may contribute to modest weight loss in many people.
Some people will not notice any benefit, while others can benefit significantly.
More research is needed, but overall clinical results from garcinia supplements are promising.