Glutamine plays important role in immune system. It is an vital amino acid with take care of many function in the body. Glutamine is a building block of protein. Glutamine exists in two different forms such as D-glutamine and L-glutamine. Glutamine produced naturally from variety of food we eat such as Eggs, Beef, Tofu, Skim milk, White rice & Corn.
Taking Glutamin supplements additionally helps to improve muscle gain & exercise performance.
Who Can Take Glutamine Supplements
- Athletes: Any athletes who wants to compete any soft of endurance sports such as Cycling, Swimming, Boxing, Rowing, Water Polo, Soccer, Speed Skating, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Rugby can benefit from Glutamine supplements.
- Weightlifters: Intense exercise is common in bodybuilders & weightlifters. During the exercisee stored L-Glutamine tend to depleted. Additional Glutamine supplementation required to quickly and efficiently replace Glutamine levels to maintain the natural balance.
Procedure to take Glutamine supplements
Best Glutamine Nutritional Supplements of 2021
OUR TOP PICK
- Amino acid/supports immune function: Glutamine is considered to be a conditionally essential amino acid, which means that under certain circumstances, the body may require more glutamine than it can...
- Nitrogen transporter: In the body, glutamine functions as a major nitrogen transporter and is critical for the maintenance of healthy nitrogen balance.
- Classifications/certifications: Halal, non-gmo, kosher, dairy free, egg free, made without gluten, nut free, soy free, vegan/vegetarian
- It is a highly effective recovery fuel
- Contains 4.5 grams of Pure Glutamine in each serving
- Suitable to be used before or after each workout
- L-Glutamine Easy-Solv Tablets
- USP Grade: Highest Quality
- 1000 mg L-Glutamine Per Tablet
- Pure HPLC tested L glutamine Powder at a better value than competitors 5 grams per serving
- Supports increased cell volume, protein synthesis and glycogen replenishment
- Non stimulant formula stacks perfectly and can be take anytime stack with vitamins, creatine, BCAAs and other supplements
- Get More With Your Glutamine: Fuel your body with Evlution Nutrition Glutamine5000, containing 5 grams of Ultra Pure L-Glutamine that supports a variety of essential functions to keep your body...
- Fast Workout Recovery: L-Glutamine is one of the major amino acids involved in muscle synthesis, which means that the body is actively using it to repair injured or damaged muscle tissue. This makes...
- Starts At The Source: Our Glutamine5000 formula delivers 5 grams of ultra-pure, pharmaceutical grade L Glutamine - and nothing else - to ensure proper dosage and maximum absorption. We source our...
- HELPS BUILD, REPAIR, AND PROTECT MUSCLES: MusclePharm 100% Pure Glutamine Powder supplements the body with the amino acid glutamine, which helps build, repair, and protect muscles from damage.
- PROMOTES RECOVERY AFTER INTENSE EXERCISE: Glutamine has been shown to promote recovery after intense workouts and physical exercise. Athletes and workout professionals have used L-glutamine powder as...
- SUPPORTS GUT AND IMMUNE FUNCTION: Intense workouts and physical activity can deplete glutamine, which is critical for proper gut and immune system functioning. The introduction of 5 grams of...
- 5000mg of L-Glutamine Powder Per Serving (100 Servings)
- 1.1 Pounds of L-Glutamine Powder Per Bottle
- High Quality, Vegetarian Friendly L-Glutamine Powder
- HPLC Lab Tested - Every batch of every product is tested by independent third party labs to ensure potency.
- Fermented - NutraBio L-Glutamine is vegetable based, naturally fermented 100% L-Glutamine manufactured right here in the United States!
- Without Compromise – NutraBio’s L-Glutamine provides 5000 mg of pure raw unflavored glutamine per serving.
- RAPID RECOVERY – Each serving has 5 g of fermented glutamine to help quickly replenish glutamine levels following tough workouts.
- BUILD MUSCLE – Glutamine enhances protein synthesis, helping you pack on more muscle.
- FIGHTS FATIGUE –Glutamine helps combat lactic acid buildup that leads to fatigue, allowing you to train harder for longer.
- Same trusted quality with a brand new look! Packaging may vary ; Vegan/Vegetarian
- IMMUNE SUPPORT*/NITROGEN TRANSPORTER*: NOW pure Glutamine Powder helps to maintain a positive nitrogen balance crucial for any active individual*, aids in the production of rapidly growing cells to...
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and...
- COR-Performance Glutamine optimizes muscle recovery and complements a variety of products, including C4 and Alpha Amino, for added workout support.
- 5g L-Glutamine. 50 servings per container.
- Premium Ingredients: Cellucor promises quality of ingredients and purposefully crafted blend of patented ingredients that promote energy and endurance to satisfy your fitness goals.
- High-Quality - BulkSupplements.com offers pure pharmaceutical grade L-Glutamine. No fillers, additives or flavorings. This amino acid is widely used in the bodybuilding community to help maintain...
- Aid Recovery - Glutamine powder is believed to help boost athletic endurance and aid exercise recovery. It may decrease muscle soreness and improve recovery after intense exercise. The BCAA in...
- Promotes Muscle Growth - L-Glutamine is often used in the bodybuilding community to promote muscle growth and prevent muscle loss. It has also been used as a cell volumizer, which may help muscles...
- Gastrointestinal Health: l-Glutamine nutritionally supports the mucosal lining and healthy functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.*
- Supports Lean Muscle: l-Glutamine also helps promote and preserve lean muscle mass.*
- Amino Acid: l-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body. In times of metabolic stress, glutamine is utilized by the body for tissue repair and gastrointestinal tract support.*
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED - 5G Of Pure L-Glutamine Per Serving
- UNFLAVORED - Instantized Powder Mixes Easily For 'Stacking' With Protein Shakes or Even Plain Water
- GLUTAMINE IS THE MOST ABUNDANT AMINO ACID IN THE BODY - Compromising More Than 60% Of The Free Amino Acid Pool In Skeletal Muscle And Greater Than 20% of Total Circulating Amino Acids.